This is hopefully going to be the master index for a series of things I'll write on the topic. If the links below don't work, that means I've not written that bit yet!
- Why you can't be sure the answer is "no" (Relativism and Atheism)
- Why Suffering Doesn't Disprove God 1
- Why we might be able to know
- Why the universe doesn't make sense otherwise
- Why the arguments don't work
- Who to Trust?
- Why I am a Christian
- Why Doesn't God Make Himself Clearer?
- By this all men will know...
- A review of Alister McGrath's (very good) book The Twilight of Atheism
Da Vinci Code, etc
A review of a book, which shows why Dawkins' arguments against God don't work.
A discussion of Pascal's Wager (aka why it's a better bet to be a Christian than not)