This is officially my college half term and reading week.
I'm doing a university course, not a college one. Reading week therefore means for me:
- fewer friends around, coz they've gone away
- less support in terms of college services and so on
- slight frustration beforehand with quite a few people saying "what are you doing on the holiday next week?"
- just the same amount of work
- realising I'd much rather do it this way because I'm finding it hard enough to keep going now - with a week off I'd have an adrenaline crash and it would take too long to get back up to speed
- less time wasted in silly meetings
- God is still good :o)
fully sympathise. it also makes you feel a bit special not having a reading week when others do, right? i enjoy that.
Post a Comment