Here are some of the best online resources for daily Bible reading...
- Explore do a free app for iPhone / Android.
- The King's English works through famous phrases from the King James Bible
- Robert Murray M'Cheyne's Bible reading plan is a good way of working through the Bible in a year (New Testament twice). Or you can do it at half speed and cover the NT once a year and the OT once every 2 years.
- For the Love of God is a brilliant series of books which provide helpful devotional thoughts on one of the passages from M'Cheyne's plan as a blog. It lets you do the plan at either full speed or half speed.
- You version is a Bible reading app for mobile phones with built in Bible reading plans.
I don't use any of those. Personally, I find internet-enabled devices too much of a distraction when trying to read the Bible. But I know some people might find them helpful...