Thursday, November 22, 2007

Things I have accomplished today

Today, I managed to give up my seat for a feminist, and she thanked me and sat down.

Today I managed to hit a table on the floor so hard that it broke into lots of pieces. The table, not the floor.

Today I managed, I think, to persuade someone that it's ok to be motivated by our own benefit if it stems from faith and trusting God's promises.

Today I edited the links on the right. I removed some that hadn't been updated in ages; I added some interesting ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a day! The feminist did not ask you whether you were giving up your seat because she was a female before accepting the offer? Maybe she's...becoming feminine. :p

John said...

She's very feminine already, but would probably disagree with you over gender roles.