Friday, April 03, 2009

Horrible Slogans

I'm on camp at the moment, and have only just managed to get internet access. We're borrowing a school building, and there's one of those horrible motivational posters on a wall I walk past fairly often, that says the following:

If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it you can become it.

Some of those motivational posters are actually quite good, but I have an intense dislike for ones which express that sort of rubbish sentiment in an attempt to motivate kids who have started to realise the futility of life without Jesus.

I'm tempted to go round and graffiti some of the posters. For example, I might add to that one that I dreamed about a flying horse. Does that mean I can become one?

It all makes me want to link to those wonderful posters at Despair, Inc..

No comments: