I've been quite busy over the last week or so. On Monday, I was looking at houses with a view to possibly living in them at some point. It's an odd thing to do to look round other people's houses, and I appreciate that we're all different, but here are some bizarre features I spotted.
- Of the 5 houses I looked round on Monday, 3 had no sink in the toilet room. Ewww. (thinks - did I shake their hands?)
- One had a recently redone kitchen, which was carpeted. Yes, a carpeted kitchen.
- Two had no road access.
- One had a living room which it was impossible to move a sofa into or out of unless it was in little pieces
- One had the room which would probably end up becoming my study decorated in the theme of "Playboy".
- One had been seemingly decorated by someone who got their Pritt Stick and their wallpaper paste mixed up
- One garden featured a gnome riding a pig (ok - my girlfriend spotted this on photos I took).